Saturday, December 5, 2009

Waiting on Winter


The tree is up (with only a few bulbs biting the dust), decorations placed somewhat high, weather is getting colder, but where's the snow? Holden has a plan for when the snow comes. He and daddy are going to build a snowman and go for a sled ride behind the four-wheeler. He had plans today to see Santa and ride carnival rides at Nate's work holiday celebration, but he was beside himself and much, much too cranky. The celebration was over the top. Let just say a carnival inside two airplane hangers. I so wanted him to enjoy himself, but he must be coming down with some bug. Tis' the season for the sniffles. Cole rode the carousel and spinning bears, ate a whole box of popcorn, and looked adorable. He has started saying, "monkey and blankie" here lately. I just can't stand thinking about him getting any bigger. I carried him around a lot today and many times, at random, he would kiss me. Such a lovey little guy. He's going to really love the snow....if it ever gets here.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great pic of you and Cole! I'm right there with you...can't stand the idea of my babies getting any bigger!!

    ReplyDelete